27 January 2009

First Day... (CNY Edition)

chinese new year eve..

12.00am
you know what i'm doing? sleeping? no... Dotaing? no... i'm GAMBLING! LOL.. that night i gambling in jere's house with julian, teng wei, elaine, jere and my brother too .. saw those money? ya.. many right? most of it is mine! wtf. >.< i lose RM70++ haih.. this year i think better dont gambling anymore.. do you know why? that time when i was playing "in between" game ,one of a game i get 4 and K .. the percentage i could win is 78.8% ... then what? i get 4!! then i have to give double money.. T.T next round was just same.. double money paid again.. next round again.. SAME!! (F.Y.) zzzz.. why i'm so bad luck har... haiz.. i also dont know why...

before i went to there gambling, the whole day i'm not in home.. i went to KL, klang parade, summit usj, carefour and qiant..the whole day i at outside... damn tired... after gambling we went to a mamak restaurant which near my house.. watching the football tounament MU vs Tott .. i still remember before i leave the restaurant the score was 2-1.. then the final score i dont know la ofcourse... me, my brother, teng wei and jere plan to dota later together... we played until 4.30am... then sleep....... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

i remember that i've dreamed alot of dream.. but i forgot already.. =.=" when i opened my eyes again.. its 3pm.. and my father also came back already... i then went to downstair and played my dota.. until night.. my aunts came.. we all then have a chines new year eve dinner.. u know what? something very strange.. every year we having this dinner.. the soup is sure the mushroom greengorcery soap.. =.=" perhaps that soap have something special meaning to my family? haha... how i know?

after that.. i went to my bed and have my sweet dreams back.. and waiting for tomorrow's ang pau and everything!! yeah! xD